Tuesday 8 February 2011

Who we are?

Hello, I am Llanos, I’m 18 years
old, and I am one of the creative
ones of this blog. I am from Barcelona,
but actually I live in Cornellà.
Now I’m studying first of publicity and
public relations in UIC (international
university of Catalonia), as my friend
Ana, the other creative of this blog.
One of my big interests it’s the painting, I do draws in water-color,
and I paint streets and landscapes. Furthermore I like act in plays,
already I took part in different contests with a group of theatre and the
experience was wonderful, moreover we won some contests.
Moreover all the plays in which I have taken part have been musicals,
some of them are: Cuidam, Fama, Los arboles mueren de pie,
El espantapajaros, Rayo de luna, Oriente… and now I’m testing in
the musical The ghost of the opera.
Finally you have to know that I am very sincere, so many of the
articles and thinks that we are going to upload in this blog about the
social networks, it’s possible that you will see in our comments
our opinion.


My name is Ana, I am 18 years old,
I am the other member of this blog.  I am from
canary island to be more specific from the island
of Lanzarote (Spain). Now I’m leaving in Bcn
in a resident of students.   I’m studying First of
Publicity and   public relations in UIC (International
University of Catalonia).

I will explain you my life on Lanzarote. I was
living  in a medium house near de coast , with
my parents and my big sister. I went for a private
bilingual school during all my life. It´s an island
that doesn’t have a lot of things to do but the few things that have are very
special and spectacular.

On the other hand, I have a lot of hobbies, but the one that I prefer is playing tennis.
I started going to a small centre of tennis when I was 7 years all. Here in BCN I
haven’t got enough time to practice but on my free times I organized a tennis match
with some of my friends.

To sum up, Llanos and I , we are creating this blog about the social networks, and
we are going to be able to proportionate a lot of  knowledge of this topic, with
comments, personal opinions, videos, articles…





No comments:

Post a Comment